Answers to commonly asked questions:
- Consultation appointments should be scheduled approximately 4-6 months prior to the wedding date.
- Invitations suites include an outer envelope (for addressing), an inner envelope, invitation, RSVP card and RSVP envelope. Additional components are available a-la-carte.
- Invitations take approximately 1-2 business weeks to complete from the time they are sent to print.
- Digital Laser printing is the only print method available at this time.
- Invitations should be mailed approximately 2-3 months prior to the wedding date.
- RSVP dates should be set for approximately 4-6 weeks before the wedding date, depending on if you are offering a meal choice.